Monday, January 21, 2008

The Lighter Side

Since BabyGirl know what's going on, I think she's attempting to use it to her advantage. Saturday I heard her tell one of the boys, "You can't do that to me. It makes me itch because God made my brain different from everyone else's!"

In researching treatments, I've found a lot of parents who keep a small exercise trampoline in the house for their kids. I mentioned this to Husband yesterday on the way home from church. He took the boys to town to bowl with the church & picked one up at Wal-Mart. I really have no idea if this is something appropriate for BabyGirl's issues (mainly what I read was it's use for kids with sensory seeking behaviors), but I figured if he was on board and willing to help, go for it. It's not like it won't get use around here...and it may save my couch. When the FarmHands get wound up I can send them to bounce. It's nice (all except for the "GET OFF!! IT'S MY TURN!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO JUMP!!" But that's what they make kitchen timers for).

No comments: