Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just a beginning.

I decided there was a very real chance SPD could take over my other blog, so I decided to bring the party over here. At the moment I'm still setting all this up, so it may be a while before I actually post anything worth wild. There are so many thoughts running laps around in my head....I need to compile them into something mildly coherent.

One thing I will say: BabyGirl has an appointment with our family doctor on Monday. It's a start. I'm not sure what all he'll be able to do for us, but at least he can steer us where we need to go.

Oh, and I'm also a wee bit irritated. I ordered the book The Out-of-Sync Child Wednesday night. I was really looking forward to getting it Tuesday or Wednesday. This morning I found out it's been shipped media mail & we might not see it for 10-14 days!! All I can say is thank the Lord for Internet groups & SPD info sites. Otherwise I'd have gone stir crazy. As it is, don't fret if you've been trying to get ahold of me for the past 4 days or so. I've spent most of my time on the phone and computer trying to get info about this. More on that later.

No comments: