Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crocs Rock!!

Thank you to Crocs for delivering me from the living hell that is shoe shopping with BabyGirl. The child will not wear socks. I worry about frostbite on her toes. Seriously. The warm fluffy liner in these shoes eases my mind greatly.

A few weeks ago we went shoe shopping after the mother of all melt downs involving her, Husband, and myself. She finally settled on a pair of black leather Mary Janes a full size too big (she can't stand shoes to be snug or to even fit properly) and way too flimsy. A few days ago she decided she doesn't like them (it's a daily battle sometimes). I would rather her wear something with a bit of substance so her feet don't freeze this winter.

While we were shopping for them, we found these. She wasn't thrilled with them at the time, but said if we didn't find anything she liked better, they'd do. Yesterday I went back & picked them up (armed with my 10% off coupon Husband found in the phone book!).

She LOVES them. She's (get this) worn them around the house since last night! The child never wears shoes willingly & she's wearing these!! Say what you will about the lack of style of Crocs (I think they're cute & almost bought myself a new pair), but I love them & will be forever grateful.

2 comments:

Gail said...

What a great idea...lined with soft warm material.
I do have a pair, inherited from my daughter(she left them here, so they are mine!!) Mine are ugly brown and not so wonderfully lined. The thing I like is they go from garden, to creek, to brushpiles with such ease.
May your daughter continue to enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

My girls are getting these from Santa Claus this year. Shhhh....